First of all, we are extremely grateful for our loyal customers’ support during these unprecedented
times, and to everyone who has reached out and offered to purchase gift cards and express genuine
concern for the small businesses including ours. We appreciate you more than you know. We will come
out of this stronger than ever and we can’t wait to help you with all your fly-fishing needs in the future.
In the meantime, following Governor Little’s recommendation, these are the steps we are taking to
reopen our business to public May 1, 2020.
- We have been working hard to disinfect our shop and continue cleaning, especially high touch
- Masks or face coverings and gloves shall be worn, if necessary, by employees and patrons.
- We are encouraging our employees and patrons to wear face coverings as a business practice.
- We are going to continue with an option of phone ordering and curbside pick up.
- For our more vulnerable patrons, we will make appointments outside regular business hours, if
- We will limit numbers of patrons at our shop at a time and provide a bench outside, if necessary.
- We will have signage to limit movement and maintain distancing
We look forward to seeing you at our shop again.